Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Tell All - 5 Words

What 5 Words Matter Most To You, and Why? 
Pick five words that matter the most to you and share why they do.....

My five words today would be:
1. Mother. I love being a mother, I can't imagine me without my children anymore, they are the best parts of who I am.
2. Wife. I also love being a wife, I think it helps when you have a good husband. I feel like these two things, being a wife and a mother, really help me think and act more selflessly than anything else has ever done.
3. Love. Loving and being loved changes everything.
4. Peace. Because even when life throws you curve balls, even major ones, you can still have this gift and know that everything will be okay in the end.
5. Faith. This is the stuff miracles are wrought of, specifically faith in the Savior. I wouldn't feel how I do about being a mother, wife, love or peace without Him, or it.

What are your words?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx