Monday, June 20, 2011

The Book of Mormon Musical - Some Thoughts

I'm sure you've heard of the Book of Mormon musical through TV, I don't know what your thoughts on it are, but the best article I've read on 'The Book of Mormon' musical is this one, it's worth a read. It's written by a non-Mormon, and I think because of that it gives a unique persepctive.

The Church's reposnse to it is: “The production may attempt to entertain audiences for an evening, but the Book of Mormon as a volume of scripture will change people’s lives forever by bringing them closer to Christ.”
Amen to that!

1 comment:

  1. As usual I enjoy reading what you write.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx