Sunday, February 6, 2011

Won't Let Go

This was created by Alisha over at Homemaking Honeys. She said:
"Friday morning while I was taking the children to school this song came on in the car. I was listening to the words and was invisioning Jesus Christ saying these words to me, "I will stand by you, I will help you through, when you've done all you can do if you cant cope. I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight and I wont let go. So I came straight home and through out the day made a music video to go with it. It did take all day, I mean I am still and most importantly a mom, but I really wanted to do this. So here it is. I hope you enjoy it. I would love your feedback!"

1 comment:

  1. I saw this today and loved it too!! I think she did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx