Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feedback

So as you can see I've changed the look of this blog somewhat. I'm not sure I like the background so that may change, but I think it looks less cluttered now, which I do like:). With the Playlist music would you prefer to click it to play it, or have it automatically start? I can't decide which is better, and is there anything that you would like me to focus more on in this blog?

Lastly, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for stopping by too - you always make my day brighter:).
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx