Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love Cannot be Coaxed

Quoted by President Hinckley in "And the Greatest of These is Love":
"I am one who believes that love, like faith, is a gift of God. I agree with the epxression, "Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed or teased."
(Pearl Buck).

--------------------

I've just always felt this way about love - that it is a gift of God, a gift from the Spirit, that it's more spiritual in nature than emotional, social or physical. It's two spirits seeing in the other what heaven sees in them - and that kind of feeling can't be forced or coaxed. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. A great quote from President Hinckley, and I love the way you describe it too Sarah. I definately agree with you that it's more spiritual in nature!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx