Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Good Heart and Hand

Alma 37:34:
“Teach them to never be weary of good works, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls.”

Joseph Smith:
"All I can offer the world is a good heart and a good hand".
(History of the Church, vol. 5, page 498)
I love the meekness Joseph Smith possesses - “All I can offer…”,- what an example he sets for us. I hope that at the centre of our good works will be meekness, and that we will be able to rest in the Lord will be ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx